Do you want to know about cold storage plant cost? The cold storage business is growing in India day by day that house you to consider the fact about cold storage plant cost. Many cold storage units are available in India but it is not enough to maintain the stocks and inventories.
Now it doesn’t matter that it is out of budget to start cold storage you get help from the government but you have to fulfill the required terms and conditions. Cold storage facilities are used to save food commodities and resources. It is required to keep the food preserved for a long time and it is one of the best techniques to do so.
- What does a cold storage plant cost? As you already know India is one of the biggest suppliers of fruits and vegetables worldwide. The bulk of fruits and vegetables are spoilt due to the insufficient sources of post-harvest management. According to the synopsis, it is proved that the cold storage business is quite profitable in India. The estimated amount of starting the cold storage project is around 5 crore.
- One can check out the different factors of a cold storage plant investment. As you know that you have to spend 7700000 rupees when it comes to setup 1000 MT cold storage in the plant. The actual cost of plant and machinery is 23 lacs. It is not easy for anyone to set up the cold storage business and it is costlier this is why you have to check out the financial records before the start.
- Right now cold storage is one of the essential industries to keep perishable foods stored for a long time. It is the best instrument to keep the food safe and preserved for the long term without any issues. Once fruits and vegetables are kept in cold storage it is not getting spoilt for several months. Anyone can sell the item when it is needed or make it available to all the customers.
- The cold storage unit is directly linked between the production and consumption of production. When it comes to starting cold storage business, one can enter the field to consider all the details by installing cold storage to save fruits and vegetable production.
- As you know cold storage plant cost is about 35 to 50 lacs. When it comes to considering the right cold storage plan cost you have to consult with professionals. The prices of cold storage plants are based on the features of the technology that you need to start the business. There are several brands accessible that you can choose to get the best cold storage units to start on. It is based on choosing the right and brand according to the needs.
India is one of the biggest producers of vegetables and fruits all over the world. When it comes to keeping fruits, vegetables, and processed foods eatable for a long time, technology is required to keep all these resources safe. Besides, Technology also benefits farmers to consume the right prices of the production over than sell on the throw-away prices to the government dealers.