The cold storage warehouse rental in India is available for post-harvest storage. Cold storage helps greatly extend the life of farm produce. Being an agricultural country, India requires a cold storage warehouse. The number of cold storage warehouses is increasing to a greater extent. In case you require the services of a cold storage warehouse rental in India, you may be concerned about its rates and its facilities. So, what are the rates for a cold storage warehouse rental in India? Keep reading as we are going to explain the rates for a cold storage warehouse rental in India.
Points to Consider Before Discussion of the Rates
Before we discuss the main rates of the cold storage warehouse in India, let us dicuss the main determinants of the rates. So, you can choose the cold storage accordingly. Following are some of the top points to consider for a cold storage warehouse rental in India.
- The Rates Vary From One Place to Another. The rates of cold storage warehouse rental in India vary from one place to another. The rates vary as per the facilities provided in a certain area. So, you can obtain the report of the rates from the local relevant authority.
- The Duration. The rates of cold storage also largely depend upon the duration. It depends on how long you want to rent the place. The duration is the main factor in deciding the cold storage warehouse rental in India.
- There are seasons of every vegetable and fruits. So, the rates may increase in case you want to store the vegetable, fruits or any other perishable item in peak-season. The off-season rates may also be different.
- The Type of the Cold Storage Warehouse. The cold storage warehouse rents rates also depend on the type of the rental you choose. If you are going for the private rental of the cold storage warehouse rental in India, its rates may be more expensive. The central warehouses have cheaper rates than the private cold storage warehouses. So, choose wisely.
- The Temperatures. Every produce require different degree of the temperatures. This also impacts the rates for a cold storage warehosue rental in India. You can choose smartly by going for the affordable cold storage house providing the right tempratures for your produce.
What Are the Rates for a Cold storage Warehouse Rental in India?
Following, we have given the rates for the rental of the cold storage facilities:
- The Averate Rate of the Cold Storage Warehouse Rental. The average rate of the cold storage is the 900 per square feet. This is the standard rate being followed by major cold storage rental services provider.
- Rate Per Quintal. For the seasonal products, the rate of the cold storage may vary. The rate per quintal is 200 INR.
This blog is also worth reading for you:-How much land is required for a small cold storage?
The top thing to remember is that there is not a single common rate of the cold storage facilities. It varies from one place to another greatly.