For post-harvest storage, cold storage warehouse rentals are provided in India. A greater number of cold storage facilities are being constructed. Recently, there are more than eight thousand cold storage facilities available in India. Farm products can be preserved in the cold for much longer. India needs a cold storage facility because it is mostly an agricultural nation. You might be worried about the price and amenities of a cold room facility rental in India if you need their solutions. What are the costs in India for renting a vegetable cold chain storage facility? Continue reading as we go over the costs of renting a cold storage facility in India.
Factors Affecting the Rent of Indian Vegetable Cold Storage
Following are some of the top factors that affect the rent of an Indian vegetable cold storage system:
- The kind of cold storage facility. The cost of renting a cold storage warehouse also depends on the type of leasing you select. It may cost extra to lease a cold storage facility privately in India due to higher overhead costs. Compared to private cold storage warehouses, the charges for central warehouses are less expensive. Choose accordingly.
- The Temperatures. Every product has various temperature requirements. This affects the costs of renting a cold storage facility in India as well. You may make a wise decision by selecting a reasonably priced cold storage facility that offers the proper temperatures for your goods.
- The prices change depending on where you are. The cost of renting a cold storage warehouse varies depending on where you are in India. The prices change depending on the amenities offered in a particular location. As a result, you can get the rates report from the local appropriate body.
- The Period. The length of time also has a significant impact on cold storage prices. How long you wish to hire the space will determine the answer. The primary determinant of cold storage warehouse rental in India is tenure.
This blog is also worth reading for you:– Where is the demand for cold storages the most in India?
What Is The Rent Of Indian Vegetable Cold Storage?
The costs for renting out cold storage facilities are listed below:
- The average rental cost for a cold storage facility. The cost of cold storage is 1000 cents per square foot on average. Major providers of cold storage rental companies adhere to this normal price.
- Per Quintal Rate. The cost of cold storage may change for seasonal goods. Each quintal costs 300 INR.
So, What Is The Rent Of Indian Vegetable Cold Storage? The most important thing to keep in mind is that there’s not one standard fee for cold storage facilities. It drastically differs from one location to another. So, you can come across a variety of prices depending on your location and the type of product to be stored in the cold storage facility.